Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Program Coordinators: Nairobi and Kiambu Counties
Commencement of Duty: July, 2021
Duty Station: Respective County Program Offices
Duration: 1 year renewable contract
Reports to: Program Manager
As a key member of the USAID Tumikia Mtoto program, the Program Officer will:
- Provides technical oversight to DREAMS core package of interventions at the community level to ensure effective and efficient implementation, monitoring and reporting
- Support in Monitoring and reporting on all DREAMS program activities focusing on comprehensive service delivery to targeted AGYW within the program in the field.
- Support in Provision of service–oriented approach to ensure that the program consistently applies best practices and constantly works towards improving the impact of its benefits to the beneficiaries.
- Coordinate closely with Ward Co–ordinators in the respective Counties (Nairobi/Kiambu) to contribute to a holistic, integrated, and comprehensive program implementation.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Social Sciences, Gender, Development Studies or related field.
- At least 5years progressive experience in PEPFAR integrated HIV/AIDS or prevention programs, and at least 2 years in coordinating DREAMS Program
- Training on Behavioural, Structural and Biomedical intervention
- Demonstrated technical skills in HIV prevention related Youth Livelihoods programming, including employability and entrepreneurship programming with priority populations, including adolescent girls and young women.
- Demonstrated experience in cultivating and sustaining working relationships with various stakeholders
- Ability to transfer knowledge to diverse audiences through on‐the‐job mentoring, supportive supervision, and other methods
- Familiarity with project implementation within Nairobi/Kiambu informal settlement context
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication, relationship management skills with ability to influence and get buy–in from people not under direct supervision and to work with individuals in diverse geographical and cultural settings
- Presentation, facilitation, training, mentoring, and coaching skills
How to Apply;
Written applications including Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae indicating position and the county/ward applied for with day-time contact phone number(s) of three references.
The application should reach the Administrative Manager by not later than June 14th, 2021 on E-mail: email@example.com.
The Administrative Manager
Center for the Study of Adolescence
Mbaazi Avenue, Off Kingara Road, Lavington
P.O. Box 19329-00202, Nairobi; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org