Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Program Finance Manager – DREAMS
Date of Commencement of Duty: July, 2021
Duty Station: Nairobi CSA Office
Duration: 1 year, renewable contract
Reporting to the Program Manager with oversight loop to CSA Finance Manager, the Program Finance Manager serves as the DREAMS TUMIKIA MTOTO financial liaison to both CSA, the Prime and the program team, and as an external liaison with donors.To ensure congruity and consistency of financial policies and procedures, the Program Finance Manager will be a member of both the DREAMS TUMIKIA MTOTO Program team and the CSA Finance department.
Scope of the Position
The Program Finance Manager is responsible for the financial management of a portfolio of the DREAMS TUMIKIA MTOTO program. Working closely with the program teams, the position’s main responsibilities include: reviewing and preparing annual workplan budgets, Program budgets, disbursement requests and other financial reports to donors; thorough tracking and analysis of program expenditures; management of cash flow; ensuring compliance with CSA and USAID rules and regulations, alerting the program team of any project financial risk; and providing staff training in close coordination with Compliance Advisor.
- Master’s Degree in finance, accounting or related field. CPA qualification or its equivalent with active membership in in accounting professional body with at least 7 years related prior work experience including at least five years managing U.S government funded programs.
- Knowledge of US Government/Federal rules and regulations is required.
- Interest in public health programs as well as an understanding of the synergy between the programmatic, operational, and financial components of public health initiatives.
- Ability to perform duties that require a close attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively across cultures including:
- Asking for information in a way that is very clear and specific;•Conducting and facilitating trainings skills for teams both programmatic and financial; and interacting respectfully with internal and external stakeholders.
- Oral and written proficiency in English.
- Ability to prioritize workload, assume responsibility for work, and follow through to completion.
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure as a part of a program delivery team.
- Highly computer literate including knowledge of Microsoft software products, and strong Excel skills, including accounting systems.
How to Apply;
Written applications including Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae indicating position and the county/ward applied for with day-time contact phone number(s) of three references.
The application should reach the Administrative Manager by not later than June 14th, 2021 on E-mail: email@example.com.
The Administrative Manager
Center for the Study of Adolescence
Mbaazi Avenue, Off Kingara Road, Lavington
P.O. Box 19329-00202, Nairobi; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org