Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Program Manager –DREAMS REF NO: PM-DREAMS/01/05/2021
Date of Commencement of Duty: July, 2021
Duty Station: CSA Nairobi Office
Duration: 1 year, renewable contract
The DREAMS program Manager will provide technical leadership for high–quality, evidence–based DREAMS programming and service delivery for targeted AGYW. He/she will inform the program’s social and structural change approaches to HIV prevention in high–prevalence settings, as well as appropriate combination prevention and youth livelihoods strategies and interventions. He/ she will have expertise in prevention activities for adolescents and youth, new prevention technologies, evidence–based implementation theory and methodologies, and effective social and behavioral change communication (SBCC), and biomedical approaches to HIV prevention. He/she will work closely with DREAMS Technical Lead for USAID Tumikia Mtoto Project to strengthen capacity to deliver evidence based interventions.
Required Professional Experience
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Social Science, Health Sciences, Gender, Development Studies, or a related field.
- At least 5 years progressive work experience with PEPFAR funded AGYW, OVC and integrated HIV/AIDS programme in an INGO setup.
- Hands on experience of leading a recent large PEPFAR funded DREAMS programme
- Familiarity with OVC and DREAMS programming integration is highly preferred
- Experience in Providing Technical Assistance to local implementing partners (LIPs)
- In–depth understanding of PEPFAR/USAID DREAMS priorities, expectations for program results, outcomes, impact, and reporting
- Good facilitation/presentation skills
- Experience in participatory action planning and engagement of stakeholders at County, Sub County and Community levels.
- Strong familiarity with PEPFAR and USAID policies, procedures, rules, regulations and reporting requirements.
- Excellent understating of GOK structures at the county ad community level
- Good skills in data analysis and report writing for donor reports, technical briefs and relevant documents
- Familiarity with project implementation within Nairobi’s informal settlement context
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, and Power Point).
How to Apply;
Written applications including Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae indicating position and the county/ward applied for with day-time contact phone number(s) of three references.
The application should reach the Administrative Manager by not later than June 14th, 2021 on E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Administrative Manager
Center for the Study of Adolescence
Mbaazi Avenue, Off Kingara Road, Lavington
P.O. Box 19329-00202, Nairobi; E-mail: email@example.com