Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Specialist – Enterprise Network Programmability – (21000318)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the TES Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Manager – Enterprise Network Programmability, the position holder will be responsible to design and implement Intent-based networking systems and enable network administrators to automate tasks.
- Lead and champion Enterprise Edge network digitization activities as part of pedictive maintenances on the Enterprise Network.
- Lead and champion next generation connectivity e.g. SDN, 5G for Enterprise, IPv6.
- Lead and motivate the adoption of robotic process automation to eliminate repetitive linear activities to optimize deployment and maintenance processes.
- Automate Performance management to achieve service uptime targets.
- Automate and simplify configuration management of Enterprise Networks.
- Automate and simplify Enterprise Network order fulfillment processes to reduce billing time.
- Develop configuration management tools to reduce repetitive maintenance tasks including remote access management and site acceptance procedures.
- Employ Data science analytics tools to simplify and Analyze Enterprise Edge IP network logs to resolve and report running faults before they become service affecting.
- Lead Digital Empowerment of Customer facing teams to improve customer SLA and significantly reduce BAU escalations to Backend Infrastructure team.
- Lead agile collaboration activities with digital NOC team and participate in End to End EBU automation project squad.
- Optimize and monitor alerts on the Enterprise IP core and follow up on resolutions.
- Be a custodian of network documentation and improvements of the versions.
- Spares tracking and management in liaison with the responsible sections in the company for the IP devices in use.
- Bsc. Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant qualification.
- Programmable environments such as Cisco One Platform, OpenDaylight Controller and Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC).
- Candidates should be able to program in C, Python or similar languages in an open networking environment
- Practical hands on experience on Redhat Ansible Chef, Puppet, Salt Stack, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with network security and various secured VPN technologies
- Knowledge and experience with network operating systems such as Cisco IOS, IOS-XR, IOS-XE and Huawei VRRP
- Experience in automation via Bash/shell scripting and Perl/Python programming
Deadline is 9th June 2021