Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
UPL Ltd. (NSE: UPL & BSE: 512070) is a global provider of sustainable agriculture products & solutions, with annual revenue exceeding $5 billion. As one of the top 5 agriculture solutions companies worldwide, our robust portfolio consists of biologicals and traditional crop protection solutions with more than 13,600 registrations. With a presence in more than 130 countries and more than 10,000 colleagues globally, we reach more than 90% of the world’s food basket. For more information about our integrated portfolio of solutions across the food value chain including seeds, post-harvest, as well as physical and digital services, please visit upl-ltd.com.
Regulatory Assistant will be responsible for:
- The evaluation of product technical dossiers and preparation / customization/submission of the same to meet the requirements of the regulatory authority for registration assigned and reviewed monthly.
- S/he will also be responsible for the evaluation, processing and presentation of the bio-efficacy trial data for registration and market support purposes.
- Update/Management of regulatory database in countries of responsibility.
- The preparation of labels both draft and commercial as an on-going process for the new and old products as per the requirements by the regulatory authority in respective countries as assigned for the region, will also be part of the duties, among other responsibilities.
- ensuring compliance with regulations set by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
- maintaining familiarity with company product ranges
- planning, undertaking and overseeing product trials and regulatory inspections
- keeping up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines
- analysing complicated information, including trial data
- offering advice about company policies, practices and systems
- obtaining marketing permission
- outlining requirements for labelling, storage and packaging
- using a variety of specialist computer applications
- liaising and negotiating with regulatory authorities
- providing advice about regulations to manufacturers/scientists
- writing comprehensible, user-friendly, clear product information leaflets and labels
- ensuring that quality standards are met and submissions meet strict deadlines
- preparing documentation
We are all about connecting with people, in a human way – showing respect, demonstrating trust, celebrating diversity. For us technology is an enabler, not the endgame. We see the value in human connectivity and how it creates new opportunities for everyone. With this, comes our promise to protect people’s safety in every way we can.