Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HEALTH RECORDS MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT REF: AFD/HRMA/02–06–2021
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
- Compiling, processing and maintaining of medical records at the 24–hour Control Center in a manner that is consistent with medical, administrative, ethical, legal, and regulatory requirements of the health care system.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database updates and reporting.
- Diploma in health records and information management technology, a degree in this field is an added advantage
- Experience is report development and data management
- Good knowledge in use of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- ICT proficiency
- Basic knowledge in procurement
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum of 2 years’ consecutive work experience in health records and data management
- Must have recent hands–on experience in similar role in a hospital set up or insurance
How to apply
If you have the passion to contribute to the leading Aero-medical and Health solutions provider, submit application by 17th June 2021. Attach cover letter specifying how you meet the criteria, what you expect to bring to AMREF Flying Doctors (AFD) with an updated CV in PDF.
Feedback will be given to shortlisted candidates only
Duly note that AMREF Flying Doctors does not require applicants to pay any money at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process and have not retained any agent in connection with recruitment.
AMREF Flying Doctors is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Amref is an equal opportunity employer and has a non–smoking.