Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are about to launch our new food delivery service in Nairobi and we are looking for a great candidate for the Operations Intern position. Are you after a role in a fast-growing organisation with big impact on the city you live in? Then this one might be for you.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Operational management of restaurant profiles on Bolt Food platform
- Processing requests from the restaurants in the internal system
- Helping with creating visual side of the food delivery
- Creating a fun, inclusive, fair, but results-driven culture
We are looking for:
- Strong skills in Excel
- Proactive approach and high degree of independence
- Attention to details and diligence
- Be passionate about new technologies and food tech
- Fluent in English
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!