Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Microsoft 365 Core Design Team is looking for a caring and motivating Senior Design Manager to help shape the future of intelligence-driven search experiences across the Microsoft ecosystem.
Search is an important enabler for creating connected experiences across products and services. It empowers people to excel and perform at their best by giving them efficient access to the information and recourses that will be most useful to them – exactly when and where they need it. Advancements within technology makes it possible to create new powerful search experiences transcending far beyond what is typically associated with search (such as entering a query in the search box and hitting enter). To leverage the technological capabilities, we are growing our UX team extensively and are seeking managers with strong design and leadership skills to help foster a high performing, nurturing and inclusive environment.
You will work across multiple disciplines and geographies, build strong relationships with other Microsoft product stakeholders, and impact the life of millions of people around the globe.
You will join a diverse and enthusiastic team that believe work should be both challenging and fun. You will be able to spend time to learn and grow and have access to Microsoft’s vibrant global community of designers and design leaders.
- Manage a team of 5 – 6 designers
- Mentor and guide designers according to their seniority level and career aspirations
- Take part in planning and coordination across teams and stakeholders
- Contribute with hands-on design in the most important projects
- Collaborate with other design managers, program management, user researchers, and engineering teams to deliver elegant and engaging end-to-end user experiences across multiple screens and input modalities
- Follow and contribute to developing our design system and processes
- 5+ years of relevant design experience with at least 2 years of experience in a managerial role
- Master´s degree in Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design or a related area (a combination of education and experience may substitute for a Master´s degree)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. The working language is English
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous, fast paced, and high-pressure organizations
- Understanding of current mobile and web technologies
- Be organized, detail-oriented and results-driven
- Have a strong sense of human-centered design and know how to apply it in practice
- Proficiency in Figma or Sketch.
A portfolio is required. The portfolio should showcase strong interaction and visual design skills across mobile, web, and/or desktop platforms. Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.