Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP INTERN
Provide administrative services to the division.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To attend to students and clients correspondences and verbal queries accurately and promptly.
- To undertake word processing duties including letters and general documentation as required by the Dean, School of Management and Leadership within an acceptable standard of accuracy and timeliness.
- To maintain and update the office filling system which ensures that documentation is easily accessible.
- To requisition and securely keep stationeries required by the division.
- To effectively attend to complaints raised by students and communicate promptly for follow up.
- To ensure efficient flow of mail services and registry.
- To assist the Assistant Dean Undergraduate Studies in facilitating and maintaining student’s attendance unit registration and evaluation records.
- To assist Assistant Dean, Undergraduate Studies to summaries admissions, credit transfer and general student records.
- Arrange and call the lecturers as may be directed by the Dean, SML
- To undertake any other duties as may be assigned by the management from time to time
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum qualification – degree in relevant field.
- Excellent customer service skills in dealing with a diversity of customers.
- Proven client management skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Experience with office procedures.
- High integrity.
- To facilitate flow of communication between SML management and students
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who satisfy the requirements below should forward their applications accompanied by a detailed CV, email address, day time telephone contact, name and address of three referees. The applications should reach the undersigned not later than 8th June 2021. The Management University of Africa is an equal opportunity employer.
THE VICE – CHANCELLOR
The Management University of Africa
P.O. Box 29677 – 00100, NAIROBI