Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We seek a highly analytical person with strong Fraud Risk Management experience in a Payments environment. The ideal candidate must be able to closely coordinate with the leadership of other departments such as IT, Product Management, and Customer Service. Critical deliverables will include transaction monitoring, fraud risk management reporting, maintenance of a strong controls environment, and effective implementation of policies and procedures. This role requires extensive knowledge of authorization, settlement, funding, chargebacks, interchange, card association rules/regulations, EMV, tokenization, encryption, PCI DSS, digital e/m-commerce payments, fraud, and current industry trends/challenges.
Competencies & Key Requirements
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills, since the role deals with people at all levels in Cellulant.
- Track record of developing and executing Digital Fraud Mitigation Strategy and experience with managing the SAR process to levels that meet both internal and external requirements.
- Enthusiasm, leadership and a strong work ethic, fit for a dynamic, fast-moving and result- orientated environment.
- Ability to work in a time pressured environment with a high degree of accuracy whilst maintaining focus and concentration.
- Track record of implementing effective controls across payments channels to reduce the risk of fraud. • Updated with relevant international and local regulatory developments on fraud risk management.
- Track record of exercising second-line oversight over fraud risk processes, in addition to supporting other business units with analysis, oversight, expertise and problem solving.
- Ownership of the Fraud Risk strategic road map, mitigation plan and the overall success of the fraud program. In addition, leads all fraud mitigation functions to ensure that service and quality standards are met.
- Manages relationships with strategic global payments merchants, fraud vendors and banks to drive best in class service and cost savings.
- Analyzes financial and transactional data to provide program reporting to senior management and owns all fraud related Management Information.
- Support Cellulant partnerships, innovation, and execution of payment solutions in a manner that consistently improves customer experience while ensuring fraud risks are adequately mitigated.
- Support Cellulant regulatory and risk-centered outreaches towards merchants, banks, regulators, and other industry stakeholders through Compliance & Risk thought leadership initiatives.
- Degree qualified, with at least 5 years’ experience dealing with Fraud Investigations, Fraud Management, Prevention and Detections techniques within the Payments industry.
- Deep and hands-on experience of managing disputes and chargeback processing, good understanding of AML Rules and Regulations
- Deep knowledge of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards PCI DSS and Excel proficiency. • Professional Fraud related qualification is an advantage