Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Who are we?
Cellulant is a young, dynamic and vibrant company operating in a fast-paced and volatile environment with agile people who are adaptable to strategy, operations and tactics. We have built an ecosystem of merchants, banks, mobile money operators across Africa in over 13 markets.
In Africa, payments are not a novelty – it is critical infrastructure that will drive economic inclusion of rural populations, transform agriculture and health, provide access to energy and connect Africa to the broader digital world. Our goal is to reach the 400m to 500m people in Africa’s largest economies and create massive transformation on the continent.
Our mission has remained consistent since the day we started, to build a world-class company in Africa for African by Africans. We are working to develop the #1 payments business in Africa – making us a US$1 billion- dollar business by 2021.
Our true competitive advantage lies in the ecosystem we are building – if we do a good job over the next few years, it will be the glue* that will connect everyone to everything – every consumer to every business in Africa.
To be able to meet these aggressive growth expectations we need to grow our dynamic team. We believe you are a core component of us reaching that goal.
- Project Implementation and Integration; Responsible for implementing and maintaining integrations into Cellulant client systems and partners
- Service Management: Serve as level two support on production services and Service improvement deliverables
- Project Design and analysis: gathering and documentation during project discovery
- Closing the sale: Prepare technical proposal documentation for projects and assist in sales calls
- Technical Relationship; Maintain customer relationships
Qualifications, skills and experience
- 3+ years practical experience with the Java programming language; PHP programming language; and with MySQL Database Server.
- You have experience with web services and with Linux, Solaris or UNIX OS’s.
- Preferred: BSc. Computer Science/Software Engineering/IT.
- You have experience in software life-cycle development (SDLC); and significant experience with Apache Tomcat application server and SOA;.
Who you really Are
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, Previous experience high pressure environments/projects, Awesome presentation skills and report writing skills.
- A highly motivated individual with a high a proven work ethic and obviously a team player.
Why should you join us?
Apart from working for a Pan African company with presence in at least 20 countries, you will work on a diverse range of problems, with inspiring and creative colleagues.
We offer a competitive package on top of the ample opportunities for growth and career development, as we highly value continuous learning. If we are growing, you should too!!!
The selection process entails an oral interview stage, followed by a case study presentation and a final interview
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.