Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Roche in Kenya is seeking 2 Commercial & Programs Coordination Trainees for the Diagnostics function in Nairobi. Our focus is on healthcare leadership and we aim to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative, and creative healthcare minds.
The role and responsibilities will include amongst other tasks:
- Assist in preparing and providing viable medical-commercial solutions to our customers.
- Support in the creation of commercial and price proposals and assist to secure profitable sales & revenue growth.
- Support deal strategy and negotiation planning workshops.
- Participate in identifying and conducting field visits and prospecting to penetrate assigned and new market segments.
- Support team leaders in understanding, managing, and achieving each customer’s expectations in technical knowledge and requirements.
- Gain customer confidence by explaining and demonstrating technical know-how and solutions.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending commercial, technical and solutions workshops.
- Assist in conducting site surveys and assessments and share detailed report with assigned team leader.
The 24 months program has been designed to build an all-rounded skilled professional in the technical and commercial teams.
- Medical/Pharmaceutical, healthcare related, biomedical engineer, business related degree (or a degree in a relevant field).
- Candidate should not have more than 6 months’ work experience. Ideally should have graduated in summer 2020
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies in Related Area
- Basic consultative skills and commercial understanding
- Basic negotiation skills
- Very good communication and social skills
- Ability to Understand Service Delivery Process and learn the Roche Diagnostic Portfolio
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
What we are offering you:
- A 24 months graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job.
- Continuous training on the job, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the healthcare industry.
- The first three months will be dedicated to training and understanding the Standard operating procedures and rotations in different departments. An assessment will be conducted to assess the learning level.
Please attach the following to your application: 1) Resume/ CV 2) Cover letter explaining your interest in the role, why you would be a good candidate for the role and what you would do to set yourself apart from other employees 3) Your full academic transcripts (results).
Are you looking at becoming a leader of the future? Come and join us at Roche!