Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services previously unavailable to informal businesses. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda use Sokowatch’s mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Role: Territory Sales Manager reporting to the Global Head of Special Projects
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for driving soko fresh revenue growth and profit margins. The key primary responsibility for this role will be to execute and inform Sokowatch’s fresh customer growth strategy. The person in charge will also build and manage a Growth team and lead all customer-facing functions including but not limited to, acquisition, engagement/ retention, and growth.
- Execute Soko fresh growth plan, growth programs, and optimize our revenue funnel.
- Execute a robust, agile, and effective Route to Market strategy to reach and serve all fresh customers within their territory.
- Drive the execution and enhancement of the Sokowatch Customer Experience;
- Maintain a deep understanding of market structure changes (eg. pricing, new entrants, new products, new technologies);
- Acquire new customers within the designated territory and ensuring retention of existing customers;
- Ensure customer order and replenishment cycles are clearly defined, maintained, and adhered to.
- Increase the Sokowatch Customer App adoption and within the covered customers
- Increase and maintain product weight, range, and availability in all stores within the coverage
- Supervise, Coach, Train, and Motivate the sales agents performance in relation to the targets set and build a winning spirit within the team
- Gather and provide competitive information by regularly tracking competitor activities within the industry.
- Using market insights to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency
- Curate customer insight, by blending data with a deep understanding of user needs, habits, and perceptions.
- 3.5+ years of experience in sales and marketing, business development, customer service, or related field with a proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Previous experience in handling fresh agricultural products will be a desired attribute
- Ability to lead diverse teams, and provide data-based reporting and quantitative intuition for interpreting user experience data
- Ability to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into numbers and solutions
- Have a customer-centered mindset
- Agile and result-driven