Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
For better execution of its mandate, the Council of Governors is established in various sectorial working Committees and Departments. To enable the Council achieve its mandate and vision, the Council wishes to recruit a Program Officer to support the Gender, Youth, Sports and Social Services Committee at the Council:
Provide technical Support in the implementation and coordination of all matters and activities of the committee.
Reporting to the Senior Program Officer
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
a. Academic and Professional Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Development Studies, Sociology, Public Administration and Management, Social Sciences or in a related field from a recognized institution.
• Minimum of one (1) year experience.
c. Functional Skills
• Thorough understanding of national goals, policies, objectives, and ability to relate them to Council’s mandate.
• Thorough understanding of Devolution as envisioned in the Constitution.
• Understanding of financial and human resource management.
• Good understanding of government policies, regulations, and procedures.
• Understanding in policy development and strategy implementation.
• Stakeholder management.
• Communication skills
Duration of the Assignment
The duration of the engagement will be three (3) years renewable for a similar term subject to performance and availability of funds
How to Apply;
Interested persons should send their CV with names and addresses of three referees and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 18th June, 2021, indicating the name of the position in the subject on the email.
Council of Governors is an equal opportunity Employer.
Persons living with disabilities and Persons from the marginalized areas are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.