Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Company Secretary & Director Legal, Risk & Compliance, the ideal candidate will be responsible for providing Executive and Administrative support to the Company Secretary & Director Legal, Risk and Compliance on all board and other responsibilities within his/her scope. He/she will also serve as primary point of contact for all internal and external Customer requests or correspondences to the office of Company Secretary and Director Legal, Risk and Compliance and will be required to perform a wide variety of complex and confidential administrative, secretarial, analytical and research based responsibilities.
- Manage all administrative issues relating to the Board e.g. compilation and management of Board & Board Committee Minutes, follow-up implementation of Board & Board Committee Resolutions, management of Board & Board Committee meetings calendar, trainings, travel, processing of allowances etc.
- Follow up on assignments given to management staff and provide status reports to Company Secretary.
- Coordinate and organize meetings, including notification to prospective attendees, set -up, pre-and post-meeting correspondence, meeting minutes and records, and any required follow up.
- Initiate and respond to written and verbal correspondence, including composition, editing and distribution.
- Maintain appointment schedules and calendars, provide reminders as appropriate, and coordinate travel arrangements.
- Create and maintain a system for organizing and storing both electronic and hard-copy information and records, and implement record retention policies and procedures.
- Strictly safeguarding access to the safe and files with critical company deeds, MOA, Seals and confidential minutes.
- Prepare a variety of documents, requisitions, purchase orders, resolutions and other correspondence.
- Prepare a variety of reports, returns and writing first drafts.
- Perform special projects including the review, research, summarization or analysis of information.
- Ensure the processes and procedures used in accomplishing the day to day tasks within the Company Secretary and Director Legal, Risk and Compliance office are documented and aligned to set standards for proper service delivery.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all Board Members and Management at all levels.
- Offer administrative support to the Legal Teams with Aircraft transactions, government and regulatory affairs, annual business permits, power of attorney duties and other roles as assigned.
- Facilitate documents and files required for Internal and External Audits.
Knowledge, Skills and experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar or relevant roles in a reputable organization.
- Certification in Certified Secretary or any other relevant Legal certification or training will be added advantage.
- Experience in executive reporting and minute writing as well as record management.
- Knowledge of the Companies Act, legal principles and research.
- Good experience in stakeholders’ management.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Ability to handle pressure and difficult situations with resilience, calmly and effectively.
- Must be a person of unquestionable integrity.
- Teamwork/team player.
- Customer focused.
- Good organizational skills.
How to apply:
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please submit your application letter and a detailed Curriculum Vitae quoting the position in the subject of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 18th June 2021.