Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position: Clinical Officer (1 Position) KMR/ 7 Vacancy No. FN-016-05-2021
Reports to: Study Doctor
Duration: 1 Year Renewable Contract as per KEMRI Scheme of Service.
The first 3 months is a probation period
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performing Clinical Assessments.
• Collecting specimens.
• Conducting interviews, administering Case report forms and form completion
• Offer support counselling to study participants.
• Conducting the informed consent process.
• Diagnose and provide STI and treatment for other ailments to participants.
• Make requisitions for the required clinical supplies.
• Monitor Adverse events and write reports to IRB or any other regulatory body as required
• Develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures as per protocol
• Perform any other duties as assigned by your immediate supervisor.
• Safety communication with medical director, study safety monitor and Principal Investigator
• Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery.
• Registered with the relevant professional body.
• Valid practicing license.
• Certificate in ART Management and Syndromic Management of STIs, Counseling will be an added advantage
• Two years’ experience in a similar field.
• Experience in research setting and having Human Subject protection certificate will be an added advantage
Other Required Skills
• Good communication skills
• Pleasant personality
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good report writing skills
• Good Computer skills, especially, MS Office packages
Applicants should attach the following:
• Letter of Application (Indicate Vacancy Number) and date available to start working for the study
• Current Resume or Curriculum Vitae with Telephone number and e-mail address
• Two letters of reference with contact telephone numbers
• Copies of Academic Certificates and Transcripts
• A copy of the latest pay slip (if applicable)
• A copy of National Identity card or passport
• Requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution.
Applications to be done through the email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 24th June 2021. (Indicate Position & Vacancy Number as the subject of your Email)
KEMRI or any of its programs, Studies or Projects does not solicit for Money or any form of reward for a Job applicant to be considered for employment. Any such requests should be immediately reported to the HR department.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.