Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position: Data Assistant (1 Position) KMR 7 -Vacancy No. FN-023-05-2021
Reports to: Data Manager
Duration: 1 Year Renewable Contract as per KEMRI Scheme of Service. The first 3 months is a probation period
Duties and Responsibilities
• Updating study databases
• Arranging follow up files for daily participants schedules
• Performing QA/QC of Case report forms (CRFs) and name charts to ensure quality and accuracy both hard copies and online.
• Maintain data supplies inventory
• Filing study documents
• Specimen Label printing and delivery to the clinic team
• Participate actively in the archival process of study data and ensuring proper storage and maintenance of the same.
• Communicate closely with Data Manager to ensure priority tasks are completed and to resolve any data or other related issues that arise.
• Ensure data entry computers and all equipment in data room are secure, password protected and used appropriately.
• Promptly responding to QC report.
• Develop and review of data related SOPs.
• Generating weekly reports.
• Higher Diploma in Actuarial science , Computer related courses or its equivalent
• Experience in data entry and organization
• Competency in using computer software applications like Microsoft Office programs and familiarity with web-based programs, excel spreadsheets required.
• Minimum of 1 year’s relevant work experience preferably in a healthcare field.
• Must be competent in computer statistical packages.
Other Required Skills
• Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Commitment to integrity and high quality performance.
• Attention to details.
• Strong professional references from previous supervisors.
• Above average computer applications experience and proficiency.
• Ability to work in a clinically busy, resource-challenged, and demanding environment
Applicants should attach the following:
• Letter of Application (Indicate Vacancy Number) and date available to start working for the study
• Current Resume or Curriculum Vitae with Telephone number and e-mail address
• Two letters of reference with contact telephone numbers
• Copies of Academic Certificates and Transcripts
• A copy of the latest pay slip (if applicable)
• A copy of National Identity card or passport
• Requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution.
Applications to be done through the email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 24th June 2021. (Indicate Position & Vacancy Number as the subject of your Email)
KEMRI or any of its programs, Studies or Projects does not solicit for Money or any form of reward for a Job applicant to be considered for employment. Any such requests should be immediately reported to the HR department.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.