Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position: Data Manager (1 Position) KMR/ 6 Vacancy No. FN-017-05-2021
Reports to: Study Coordinator
Duration: 1 Year Renewable Contract as per KEMRI Scheme of Service.
The first 3 months is a probation period
Duties and Responsibilities
• Overseeing daily data activities.
• Oversee data clerks activities.
• Conduct training of all data clerks and relevant staff on data specific items, study protocol, SOPs and documents, equipment use.
• Generating study summaries and reports as required.
• Performing QA/QC of Case report forms (CRFs) and name chart, ensures competency at all QC levels.
• Printing CRFs and arranging them in study binders.
• Communicates with Coordinating Center on behalf of data in relation to QC, supplies, CRFs updates and changes in CRFs.
• Ensures Label printing and delivery to the clinic team.
• Organize eligibility meetings, tracks the screen/enrollment participant status records and provide daily reports.
• Develops all data related SOPs.
• Assist staff in data analysis Maintain data supplies inventory.
• Tracking of all study documents, data and storage.
• Ensures archival procedures of all study data, hard and soft is secured and stored well.
• Ensures confidentiality and safe storage of all participant identifying materials like link logs.
• Gives QA/QC monthly and weekly reports.
• Minimum of an Undergraduate degree in statistics/ Applied statistics/Biostatistics/Computer science/Information Technology.
• Conversant with data management databases.
• Basic IT skills i.e. software installations, printer installations and trouble shootings.
• Working knowledge of Good Clinical Practices, Clinical Research, Clinical trial process and related regulatory requirements and terminology.
• Ability to lead a team of workers.
Other Required Skills
• Leadership skills to promote creativity and innovation.
• Excellent verbal and written skills, good organizational, interpersonal, and team skills.
• Organizational and time management skills.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, project management skills, computer skills, and database skills.
• High level of integrity.
Applicants should attach the following:
• Letter of Application (Indicate Vacancy Number) and date available to start working for the study
• Current Resume or Curriculum Vitae with Telephone number and e-mail address
• Two letters of reference with contact telephone numbers
• Copies of Academic Certificates and Transcripts
• A copy of the latest pay slip (if applicable)
• A copy of National Identity card or passport
• Requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution.
Applications to be done through the email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 24th June 2021. (Indicate Position & Vacancy Number as the subject of your Email)
KEMRI or any of its programs, Studies or Projects does not solicit for Money or any form of reward for a Job applicant to be considered for employment. Any such requests should be immediately reported to the HR department.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.