Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
In the fast-growing economies of the world, a new generation of ambitious millennials is eager to gain financial independence. Exinity’s mission is to help them achieve it. We’re providing them with risk-driven trading and investment solutions, backed by risk management tools, education and support, all delivered through a modern user experience.
For over 20 years, Exinity has provided leveraged trading to some two million customers through our global brands Alpari and FXTM. Now in 2021 we’re launching new products that will offer trading and investing in a wide range of asset classes, through feature-rich mobile apps. With built-in active risk management, market insight from in-house experts and personal support we will enable a new generation to gain the freedom to succeed.
Exinity is an energetic and diverse company with offices across Europe, Asia and Africa, and we’re always looking for talented individuals to join us. ‘Freedom to Succeed’ is not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. We’ll help you develop a range of skills, take on early responsibility, and enjoy a rewarding and fulfilling career with a fast-growing, dynamic company.
The Chief Finance Officer or any other person who is responsible for finance department of a market intermediary and the person responsible for the internal audit function, shall be members of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK).
- Ensure full compliance with local regulatory financial reporting and statutory deductions requirements.
- Preparation and Filing of applicable financial returns to the Capital Market Authority.
- Prepare monthly management accounts by 5th of the following month.
- Preparation of interim unaudited financial statements and annual audited financial statements.
- Preparation of financial budgets and variance analysis on a quarterly basis.
- Coordinating and facilitating internal and external audit process.
- Responsible for taxation process and compliance with applicable laws.
- Management od cash flow in adherence to company’s policy.
- A relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- A qualified Certified Public Accountant and a member in good standing of the Institute of Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (ICPAK).
- Must have experience in preparation of financial Budgets, management accounts and financial statements.
- Must demonstrate knowledge in application of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)/IASs.
- Demonstrate working knowledge with financial information systems -ERPs.
- Minimum 7 years professional experience in financial management and accounting.