Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MSpace is a Mobile Phone Interactive Entertainment Platform. It is geered to providing communication and entertainment services to Kenyans. With the growing need for GSM subscribers to have real-time access to information and entertainment, it became imperative to come up with a concept for mobile info-tainment at the fingertips of every subscriber. MSpace was developed to be a one-stop mobile entertainment platform which includes SMS and IVR (Interactive Voice Response) based services. MSpace.com is the culmination of these efforts.
- Developing websites and software in Java
- Developing and Programming the SMS Server in Java, testing and debugging the services for campaigns/promotions.
- Maintain company website
- Designing, developing, and administering MySql databases.
- Integrating company systems with customer systems using various internet technologies
- Working directly with clients to test, troubleshoot and recommend upgrades/improvements to new/existing systems.
- Remotely troubleshoot, upgrade and fix problems in client systems using internet technologies
- Design, develop and troubleshoot systems/solutions for clients and staff using various technologies to meet customer requirements.
- Strong Java skills
- Experience developing web applications in Java
- Experience with Java development tools – Eclipse/Net-beans
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with the full lifecycle of web development projects
- Familiarity with Scrum (Agile) development methodology is a plus
- Experience with Linux is a plus
- Experience with PrimeFaces will be an added advantage
- A proactive approach and an ability to work independently with little or no supervision
Method of application
If you have the above qualifications then send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org