Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Managing the daily activities of the organization’s food and beverage function and overseeing the food and beverage inventory and budget control. He/She will also be responsible for staffing, scheduling, training and developing staff and monitoring adherence to quality and safety standards.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Beverage Operations:
- Ensures compliance with all food & beverage policies, standards and procedures by training, supervising, follow-up and hands on management.
- Implements agreed upon beverage policy and procedures throughout the property.
- Understands beverage control including days on hand, perpetual inventory, bar pars, portion control, costs controls, beverage potentials, mix of sales analysis for beverage, issue & returns, food standards, and period end inventory.
- Monitors adherence to all liquor control policies and procedures.
- Attends pre- and post-convention meetings as needed to understand group needs.
- Comprehends budgets, operating statements and payroll progress reports as needed to assist in the financial management of department.
- Participates in the management of department’s controllable expenses to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Manages to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Ensures compliance with all beverage policies, standards and procedures.
- Maintains food handling and sanitation standards.
- Manages inventories according to budget and business levels.
- Assists with developing menus and promotions as necessary.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
Leading the Food & Beverage Service Team:
- Determines training needed to accomplish goals and implements training plan
- Supervises staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Communicates critical information to the beverage staff regarding each event.
· Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service:
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all their concerns.
- Responds effectively to guest problems and complaints.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
- Provides feedback to individuals in an effort to improve service performance.
· Reviews comment cards and guest satisfaction results with employees.
- Degree in hospitality or related field.
- Proven working experience in 4-5-star hotels as a Food & Beverage Manager, more than 5 years of experience in the F&B position.
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices.
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software – POS).
- Well versed in material control, and liaising with cost controlling.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.