Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are an integrated business group headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya with controlling interests in diversified fields such as motor sales and service, hospitality, investment, and financial services.
We are seeking to hire a Sales Manager who will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing sales & marketing initiatives/activities for our various vehicle products (HCV and LCVs).
- • Prospecting and selling to key accounts
- • Supervising and motivating the sales team
- • Approving sales proposals and contracts
- • Develop and monitor the sales budget so as achieve targets
- • Assure production and control over commercial activity KPI (showroom visits, proposed deals, order bank, sales per model, margins, and discounts)
- • Product and pricing monitoring and definition so as to maintain competitiveness
- • Order planning and order submission
- • Ensure brand standards and CI
- • Coordinate with marketing department the marketing plan and its implementation
- • Monitor the main KPIs of Dealers’ activities and ensure brand standards and CI implementation
- • Ensure country coverage in accordance with economic and automotive development
- • Prospect and negotiate partners for dealer network expansion within the region
- • Control Dealers’ sales in terms of quantity and quality
- • Negotiate new orders and ensure commercial support is given to Dealers so as to assist them in achieving their targets.
- • Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or any other related field
- • MBA would be an added advantage.
- • At least 5 to 7 years of demonstrated experience in automotive industry.
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- • Strong research and analytical skills
- • Versed with CRM software
- • In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts
- • Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- • Budget-management skills and proficiency
Method of application
Interested applicants should forward applications (CV only) to email@example.com before COB Friday 10th June 2021. Applicants should indicate the job title in the subject line of their email. While we appreciate all interest expressed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.