Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Radiology Technologist Job
- Working in the Imaging Department in X-ray and Ultrasound sections
- Accurately record the findings of the examinations and give professional Radiographer’s opinions
- Control of infection. By taking all possible measures to control the spread of infection and abide by hospital procedures.
- Recognizing and responding to clinical emergencies.
- Clinical audit.
- Care in the use of resources- to exercise great care in the use of consumables, to safeguard hospital property and not to waste the hospital’s resources.
- Reporting incidents.
- Safekeeping of clinical records and to ensure they are available to others when needed.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Diploma in medical Imaging
- Current and Valid practice license from the Radiation Protection Board.
- Minimum 1-year experience working in Imaging/radiology department.
- Well fluent in English and Swahili as well as writing.
- BLS Certification will be an added advantage.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates to send their application letter together with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th June 2021.