Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries, while strengthening the capabilities of governments and the private sector in those countries to create and sustain high-quality health systems that can succeed without our assistance. For more information, please visit: http://www.clintonhealthaccess.org
The successful candidate will have three primary areas of responsibility, which correspond to the four key pillars of best-in-class strategic planning and execution.
Immunization Strategic Planning
- Support the Ministry of health in gathering the necessary evidence and data to inform immunization actions at all levels of the immunization program.
- Work with the Ministry of health, county governments, and partners, to ensure the immunization data is utilized in implementing strategic actions
- Support costing and evidence-based prioritization of activities within the immunization strategic plans
Strategic Implementation of Immunization Programs
- Support regular assessment of the immunization program
- Support data analysis, dashboard generation and developing visualizations to inform implementation activities
- Supporting in integration of data analytics activities into routine MoH processes and activities.
Capability Building for Immunization Programs
- Leverage best practices on strategic planning and execution to adapt and embed those process within the Ministry of Health and county governments
- Identify opportunities for mentoring / on-the job skill transfer for Ministry of Health staff at all levels
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders in government, international partners, donors and NGOs, and ensure coordination of resources and efforts
- Continually identify opportunities for CHAI to add value and maximize impact; document and share lessons learned
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of work experience in a data demanding results-driven environment
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency at data analytics and data visualization
- The ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders and quickly demonstrate credibility
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and good attention to detail
- Deep experience in program management and project delivery, ability to work proactively within a context of ambiguity and to remain focused on impact
- Proven track record working in challenging multi-stakeholder environments
- First-hand experience of strategic capability building, with previous exposure to strategy work at organization level
- Experience working with government institutions
- Personal qualities including resourcefulness, entrepreneurialism, flexibility, independence, humility and strong work ethic
- Experience working and knowledge in GIS analytics and mapping