Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Centre Manager, this role plays an important part in effective clinical team work and is responsible for high quality front line service delivery to our clients. The post holder will ensure that all clients are treated with compassion, dignity and respect placing value on the diversity of the local community and beyond. She will promote best practice in the prevention of infection through ensuring a clean and safe environment for motherhood.
The mid–wife key responsibility is to ensure provision of delivery services, nursing care and treatment for all clients at our MSK BEmOC Centers, documenting all care activities provided to clients, maintain confidentiality of patients’ records and maintain care of all commodities within the facility.Additionally, S/he will participate in patient referral where needed.
- Nursing training and qualifications as Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse (KRCHN)/Kenya Registered Nurse (KRN) /Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- MUST have post basic training in Kenya Registered Midwifery
- MUST be registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya with a current license.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Midwifery.
- Management training will be an added advantage
- Practising knowledge of Sexual Reproductive Health an advantage
How to Apply
Suitable and qualified candidates should email one document combining an application letter and CV to email@example.com on or before 11th June, 2021. The subject of the email should read Maternity Midwife.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Do not attach certificates and testimonials. Marie Stopes Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and does not ask for fees at any stage of the recruitment process. Successful candidates must abide by MSI’s Antifraud & Bribery Policy and Safeguarding Policy, including protection of children and vulnerable adults. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.