Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MISSIONS OF HOPE INTERNATIONAL JOB DESCRIPTION SPIRITUAL FORMATION OFFICER
Overall Job Purpose The Spiritual Formation Officer will be responsible for working with the school leaders to ensure that the campers are well prepared to attend the camp. They will also be responsible to ensure that the mentors are available and well prepared for the camp. This position is directly responsible for post camp follow up and debriefing for the mentors and the campers. In conjunction and liaison with the Mentorship Coordinators the Spiritual Formation Officer will: –
1. Ensure that the campers are adequately prepared for camp in conjunction with the school leaders and mentorship coordinators.
2. Post camp follow up and debriefing with the mentors and campers
3. Liaise with the mentorship coordinators in giving feedback from post camp debriefings with the mentors and campers.
4. Coordinate the capacity building and training for the mentors
5. Ensure follow up of all the referred counseling cases from camp
6. In liaison with the school leaders, ensure that the campers apply lessons learned during camp in their daily lives.
7. Ensure each camper has their packing list and assist as needed.
8. Identify special needs among the campers and communicate the same in writing to the Mentorship coordinator.
9. In liaison with School Heads, prepare a camp schedule for all MOHI centres and oversee other logistical issues.
10. Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
● At least a Diploma in Christian Education or a related field
● A growing Christian with a strong demonstrated commitment to following Jesus Christ.
● An enthusiastic, energetic, and creative in Christian education and spiritual formation leadership
● Willingness and ability to perform a wide variety of functions and help wherever help is needed.
● Excellent communication (oral and written), reporting, organization, and leadership skills.
● Good interpersonal relations skills.
● Keen on details and possess analytical and decision-making skills.
● Must have initiative, creativity and be able to work with minimal supervision.