Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reports to: Project Coordinator.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a database for the project, entering data, validating the data, analyzing the data and communicating resulting information to NIGEE and the project’s donor.
Responsibilities and duties
- Designing an appropriate database and entering data.
- Analysing data from a dash board, relaying the scores and other agreed upon parameters to the project coordinator and head of programs.
- Troubleshooting an online platform and liaising with the supplier to support where needed.
- Conducting routine data validation and data quality audits.
- Writing and submitting periodic reports to the project coordinator.
- Adhere to all NIGEE policies including policies on child protection, safeguarding, data protection, confidentiality, procurement and financial management.
- Any other duties as may be assigned to assist the organisation meet its objective.
Qualifications and experience
- Education: Diploma in Computer Science, Statistics or related field from a recognised institution. Bachelor’s degree and/or professional certification course added advantage.
- Experience: At least two years’ experience as a data clerk or above in a busy project. IT skills in software, hardware and networks management required.
- Competencies: A well routed individual in data analysis, good decision-making skills, good leadership skills, good communication and interpersonal skills, good organisational skills, pleasant, collegial in conduct, able to write reports, ability to multi-task and willing to work long hours to meet deadlines without additional financial compensation
Terms of employment: One-year contract subject to successful probation in the first three months.
Method of Application
Submit application, complete with cover letter, CV, copies of certificates and testimonials, names and telephone numbers of three professional referees, and current and expected salary, to reach the undersigned not later than 18th June 2021.
Finance and Administration Officer,
Nyanza Initiative for Girls Education and Empowerment (NIGEE)
P.O. Box 7979-40100, Kisumu.
Applications may be hand-delivered to our offices at Ogango, along Kibos Road, next to Golden Elites Premier School.