Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Greenland Fedha Ltd is a Micro Finance Institution wholly owned by KTDA Holdings Ltd with a country wide network, whose mandate is to provide financial services to the low income households in the tea sub-sector. Greenland Fedha Ltd is seeking to recruit highly talented professional to contribute positively to its business growth.
To qualify for this position, the interested candidates must have a proven track record of performance; possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, negotiation skills, computer literacy and the ability to deliver under pressure.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT (SIX MONTHS CONTRACT)
Reporting to the Senior Credit Officer, the successful candidates will be responsible for driving and delivering excellent business performance through aggressive marketing of GFL loan products, ensuring optimum productivity, high quality / yielding loan book, operation efficiency and outstanding relationship management.
a) Implementing monthly intake and disbursement plans;
b) Conducting outreach and promotional activities during field days, committee and other growers’ meetings;
c) Implementing marketing strategies for business growth;
d) Organizing logistical details in area of operation for product marketing purposes;
e) Providing guidance to customers on filling loan applications, conducting appraisal & disbursement while ensuring the authenticity of documents submitted;
f) Verifying completeness & accuracy of loan applications made before submitting to the supervisors for approval;
g) Ensuring proper filing and recording of all loan processes and provide regular reports and statistics;
h) Close monitoring of all loan repayments to ensure recovery at all times while performing follow-ups & recoveries of all non-performing loans;
i) Providing periodic performance reports to supervisor;
j) Ensuring all new & existing customers are well trained on GFL products, policies and procedures;
k) Attending and contributing to departmental and organizational meetings and briefs;
l) Ensuring that all amounts disbursed are collected by the due date;
m) Monitoring and administration of credit performance through reports;
n) Ensuring Compliance with Credit policies and procedures;
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: –
• Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field
• level C+ with a minimum pass in Mathematics of C+ (Clearly indicate the grade attained).
• Strong selling and negotiating skills
• Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice
• Must demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams
• Must demonstrate ability to multitask.
• Must demonstrate commitment to operational effectiveness
• Should have ability to solve problems by applying relevant business knowledge
• Should demonstrate professional expertise in the relevant work area
• Must have the ability to communicate for both written and oral communication
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Must be a flexible person, who is willing to learn and able to work flexible hours to achieve goals
• Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages
How to apply
Please visit our recruitment website http://www.ktdateas.com/recruitment and apply online not later than 18th June 2021.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification