Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
President and CEO
Bridges to Prosperity envisions a world where poverty caused by rural isolation no longer exists. Rural isolation is a root cause of poverty, and we believe that connection is the foundation to opportunity. We work with local communities, partners and foundations, to build trail bridges that connect residents to education, health care and economic opportunity. With a sophisticated data collection and evaluation program, we’re able to prove that the value and impact of our work is sustained long after the opening celebration.
The President & CEO works collaboratively with the Board of Directors to ensure that Bridges to Prosperity’s fiscal, operations, fundraising, marketing, human resource, IT, and programmatic strategies are effectively implemented across all segments of the organization. The CEO must have knowledge of field, core programs, partner relations and strategic plans.
Responsible for Strategic Vision & Leadership, External Relations, Board Management, Management and Talent & Culture; the identified President & CEO will spend 90% of their time based out of Bridges to Prosperity’s current international offices.
- Master’s required with expertise in Nonprofit Management, Population Health, or a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years in a senior leadership role within a nonprofit health care or social service organization.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in public and private human service and healthcare systems, disabilities, and health policy issues inclusive of budget development and financial oversight.
- Experience with grant development and contract negotiations.
- Exceptional relationship management skills with the ability to build and grow connections with people of all types and backgrounds.
- Success working with a Board of Directors, policy makers, and funders with the ability to cultivate new and existing relationships.
- Experienced transformational leader who is committed to affecting change to support the Mission
To discover more about the role please download the Job Pack below.
Since 2007 Millar Cameron has specialised in sourcing leadership and key person talent across a number of industries, including agribusiness, international development, industrial, consumer, financial and professional services, private equity, and technology, media and telecommunications. Our mission and purpose is to positively contribute to the development of Africa, and other emerging markets, through the provision of people.