Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Henry M. Jackson Foundation Medical Research International (HJFMRI) provides scientific, technical,and programmatic support services to global medical research programs. Through funding agreements with the US Government and other donors, HJFMRI provides administrative support for research activities related to HIV, malaria, TB and other infectious diseases. HJFMRI Africa Regional Office in Nairobi, Kenya has a vacancy for an Accountant. The position reports to the Senior Regional Accountant, HJFMRI Regional Office.
- University degree in Accounting from a recognized institution.
- Professional accounting certification, such as CPA,ACCAis highly desired.
- A minimum of 3years working experience in a busy accounting environment preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft office applications.
- Must have strong knowledge and understanding of Kenya statutory reporting requirements and regulations.
- Must have hands–on experience working with accounting software package.
- Must have knowledge and experience within other accounting areas and bookkeeping.
- Must have strong understanding of internal controls and confidentiality matters.
- Must have familiarity with audit and compliance requirements of US Government funded projects..
- Work experience within a medical research setting is preferred.
Interested applicants must send a soft copy of a cover letter, resume with a list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 22, 2021. Applicants must put the TITLE OF THE JOB in the SUBJECT LINE. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.