Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Position: The Intern will work in collaboration with public and private sector, input dealers, vegetable, root and tubers traders, CIP’s scientists to assist designing and implementing a primary survey in project target regions of Kenya to understand how and to what extent the existing digital platforms developed by several private companies or supported by donors have contributed and are still contributing to maintaining agri-food chains functional and securing the livelihoods of associated value chain actors in Kenya during COVID 19 pandemic. He/She will report directly to the Agricultural Economist, CIP-Kampala, Uganda.
- Assist/contribute research design and protocol for developing research tools and econometric framework.
- Assist project research team to conduct a stakeholder workshop.
- Assist project research team for developing research tools, conducting field surveys and collecting data.
- Assist project research team for cleaning data and conducting analysis.
- Develop a research protocol for MSc thesis and present to the research committee at the university.
- Present results from the thesis objectives to the research team.
- Prepare a policy brief from the thesis objectives.
- Currently pursuing Masters in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Advanced level of MS Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are required.
- Demonstrated analytical skills with a focus on details.
- Excellent skills on handling STATA, ODK, CTO Survey and Microsoft Office.
- Flexible interpersonal and teamwork skills.