Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MRM Building Solutions is seeking to recruit a Credit Controller.
The candidate must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, demonstrate high integrity and professional ethics and make decisions on the role in a prudent manner
Accounting, Manufacturing, Banking , Finance, Auditing and Banking
- Assist in the setting up of the credit control systems, policies and procedures.
- Prepare monthly collection forecast for assigned customers/region and follow through achievement of set targets.
- Circulate daily collection reports as required
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner via follow ups and DSO is within agreed level
- Meet cash & debtor day targets set by the company
- Regular meetings with relevant stakeholders to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary jop
- Identify changes in payment patterns and proactively propose action to avert indebtedness
- Ensure that all transactions are compliant with set regulations
- Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
- Provide accurate advice and timely resolution on billing queries
- Propose write off of irrecoverable debt and undertake account reconciliations as required
- Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time
- Keep the business up to date with new credit management techniques and practices
- Bachelor’s Degree (Finance/Accounting option) or any other relevant degree.
- CPA (K) or ACCA.
- SAP – FICO module and some knowledge in SD modules would be added advantage
- Outstanding knowledge in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Must have a good understanding of Bank/ Personal Guarantees & Letter of Credit
- 5 years general working experience with 3 years in a similar position
Deadline is 16th June,2021.