Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CA Associates Staffing is searching for a Sales Executive / Account Manager for our Thika office. The Sales Executive / Account Manager is a sales position that requires independence and strong judgment for identifying, building, and maintaining client relationships. In this role, you will establish a staffing partnership with client companies and work closely with your recruiting team to present profiles of appropriate candidates, match candidates to the jobs, and negotiate client company terms and conditions.
• Sell CA Associates Staffing as a business partner to prospective client companies through multiple resources – including cold calling, client visits, referrals, social media, etc.
• Build trusted relationships with client companies, and manage fee negotiations, conversion rates and bill rates.
• Learn the client’s corporate culture, interview process, benefit information, etc. to become an extension of their staffing team.
• Advise clients regarding employment trends, including candidate availability, compensation structures and most desired benefit and employment packages.
• Manage client company expectations by building trust and respect in order to control timeliness, rates, exclusivity, responsiveness, etc.
• Provide feedback from the client to the Recruiting Team in order to ensure strong candidate matches and line up interviews in a timely manner.
• Work independently and exercise independent judgment in the determination of engaging, developing and maintaining suitable clients.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree, or related experience – previous recruiting or sales experience with a provable track record.
• Excellent listening and communication skills.
• Strong time management and project management skills; ability to multi-task in fast paced, competitive environment.
• Ability to problem solve and make decisions quickly and effectively.
• Ability to persevere and be resilient in face of set-backs and challenging sales goals.
• Ability to deal with conflict and strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and also collaborate with peers and Recruiting Team to develop a cohesive environment.
• Employees in this Account Manager/Sales position demonstrate a significant degree of independence, organizational commitment, experience and professionalism in the performance of their role.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, competitive environment and think a career with CA Associates Staffing is in your future, please submit your C.V. to email@example.com