Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Associate Intern.
Check you match the skill requirements for this role, as well as associated experience, then apply with your CV below.
If you are looking to learn the ropes of a business, get exposure to much more than you would in a role at a similar level with a larger firm that has an interest in sales, business, or marketing we would love to hear from you.
This is an unpaid position.
- Degree from a reputable university
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Carry out research to identify potential clients
- Crafting clearly written business development proposals.
- Drafting tenders documents
- Collating due diligence documents
- Present our company to potential clients
- Seek new business opportunities in the marketplace
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Company Founder
- Creating and maintaining databases
- Stay up to date with the industry services
- Attend insight days and represent the business in a positive manner
- Draft and developing marketing literature, such as brochures and presentations
- Carry out research and write reports
- Carrying out e-mail marketing campaigns Skills required:
- Interest in business, sales or marketing
- Experience in carrying out research and drafting report
- Experience in creating and managing database
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Creative with the ability to think strategically
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize deadlines