Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
We are looking to hire an experienced Sales and Marketing Executive to help drive corporate sales. You will be responsible for planning and directing the company’s marketing and sales policies, objectives, and initiatives. This is a performance and commission based role.
- Inform and attract leads and prospects to the company product or services.
- Use market research and analysis to understand the interests of potential customers and competitors.
- Conduct promotional activities and run campaigns to attract people to the company product, or service.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans and strategies for company products or services such as company vision and goals, value proposition, swot analysis, marketing goals, initiatives, brand essence, positioning, customer personas, and competitive landscape.
- Writing and proofreading marketing literature to ensure there are no grammatical and content errors.
- Collaborate with graphics teams to produce suitable, authentic and original advertising materials for company media.
- Maintain company social media accounts and provide data analytics report for decision making
- Establish new business by converting prospective leads into active customers.
- Negotiate customer contracts and packages.
- Managing relationships with prospects or leads.
- Providing a solution for prospects that eventually leads to a sale.
- Develop targeted sales strategies and plans such as forecasting, prospecting, lead tracking, channel support, customer meetings, discounting strategies, and opportunity tracking.
- Track sales data to ensure monthly sales quotas are reached.
- Prepare sales performance reports and maintain accurate company records.
- Maintain customer relations and manage client complaints.
- Evaluate customer needs and selling possibilities.
- Seek out sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Update customer database on company software
- Excellent research and quantitative skills.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Negotiations and networking skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimal support.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques and commercial trends.
- Practical knowledge of MS Office Suite and CRM Software.
- Two (02) years in similar or related role within a Consultancy firm.
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Business Management.
- Diploma in Computer Studies or Information Technology.
- Certificate in Photography or Filming added advantage.