Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Options Consultancy Services Limited is a leading global health consultancy established in 1992 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Marie Stopes International. We manage health programmes that ensure vulnerable women and children can access the high quality health services they need. We work with partners to co-create and implement locally informed solutions to complex health problems. This includes governments, development partners, NGOs, civil society and health workers. Our programming is flexible, evidence-based and politically informed. This means we adapt to changing contexts, use data to inform our decisions and ensure our approach is appropriate. Our focus is always on building local skills and systems that last.
Options is preparing a proposal for the World Bank to deliver Technical Assistance towards Primary Health Care Financing in Kenya counties. Options seeks a Programme Manager to be responsible for the effective and efficient project management of the Programme.
Options is preparing a proposal for the World Bank to deliver Technical Assistance towards Primary Health Care Financing in Kenya counties. The intended impact of this programme is to address public financial management (PFM) and health financing challenges that have the potential to impact on service delivery.
As Programme Manager you will be responsible for the effective and efficient project management of the project funded by the World Bank.
Under the guidance of the Team Leader or Project Lead you will work closely with other Options’ Departments and project teams to enable the project to be carried out on time and to budget and within Options’ quality standards of delivery.
- To be successful in this role you will have:
- Masters in relevant subject area or equivalent professional experience
- Significant experience of working in international development at Programme Management level
- Extensive experience of the development and implementation of programmes, including risk manage approaches
- Ability to work on a wide range of projects and other issues simultaneously
- Effective and persuasive communicator both in writing and verbally who is comfortable engaging with clients.
- Please refer to the job description for more details
- Options is an equal opportunities employer
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
- Please note that this role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including criminal record check, identification check, employment references and right to work verification (where appropriate)