Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a Data Scientist who will support our products and leadership teams with insights gained from analysing company and portfolio data. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimisation and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. They must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in data and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
- Identify data gaps, recommend and implement solutions to address these gaps
- Provide data insights to products team that will help in scaling and product optimisation
- Monitor and report experiment results/impact analysis
- Develop state of the art solutions to present data insights to management team on-demand
- Analyse scoring data and repayment data to identify complex patterns that could inform default and non-default customer behaviour
- Develop credit scoring models
- Validation of credit scoring models
- Deploy scoring models using REST APIs
- Documentation of deployed code
Knowledge and skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering. Masters is a plus.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the data science field.
- Knowledge and experience in machine learning algorithms(K-Means, Logistic regression are a must)
- Strong Python, especially in a data analytics/science capacity (ex. pandas, numpy, sklearn, matplotlib, seaborn)
- Excellent with SQL database operations
- Experience with experimental design, statistical analysis, and interpretation of qualitative and quantitative data.
- Good knowledge of statistical tests and analysis
- Ability to communicate model outputs and analyses to stakeholders at various levels of technical expertise
- Experience deploying predictive models at scale
- Keen eye for detail and thoughtful investigation of data before relying upon it
- Thrives on teamwork
- Experience in cloud technologies GCP and AWS
- Knowledge in parallel processing technologies i.e Spark, Dask
- Bonus: Experience working with financial data or credit scoring models
How to apply
Please send your CVs and cover letter to email@example.com. Kindly indicate the title of the job on the subject header of the email (REF 23/JUNIOR DATA SCIENTIST. The applicants who do not indicate THE REF NO and job title will be automatically disqualified. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
In your application kindly add/attach the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least one project that you have worked on:
- Send a URL to the live website
- Send the source code as a zip file or as a repository URL
- Attach your up to date CV
- Interviews will be on a rolling basis until June 30th 2021