Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This position is responsible for Talent Acquisition, HRMIS Management, Staff Records Management, Maintenance of SBS People and Culture email and any other related functions in People and Culture in the Strathmore University Business School.
- Talent Acquisition.
- Preparation of applicant’s long lists.
- Review of the applications to prepare the initial shortlist.
- Act as liaison with successful candidates to ensure all required documentation is received for the preparation of their contracts.
- Human Resource Management Information System Management
- Responsible for addition of new staff information on the HRMIS
- Responsible for the update of staff information on HRMIS
- Prepare the staff related reports.
- Staff Records Management
- Responsible for all staff related data both in soft and hard copy.
- Ensure that all new staff have complete files before their files are stored.
- Responsible for the handling of all staff files; keep a database of any files issued out and returned.
- Maintenance of the SBS People and Culture email
- Ensure that all emails received on platform are responded to in an accurate and timely manner.
- Other Duties
- The post holder will carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the Head of Department.
The post holder will be required to have and to demonstrate evidence of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Human Resources, or any other related field from recognized institution
- Professional qualification in Human Resource Management
- At least 1-year relevant experience
- High level of Confidentiality
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Highly Organized
- Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task
- Time Management Skills
Are you qualified for this position and interested in working with us? We would like to hear from you. Kindly send us a copy of your updated resume and letter of application (ONLY) quoting “People and Culture Associate” on the subject line to email@example.com by end of the day (5:30 pm) Thursday 17th June 2021.
Due to the large number of applications, we may receive, kindly note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please be advised that Strathmore University is an equal opportunity employer and does NOT ask for money from applicants under any circumstances during its recruitment process. Interested applicants are encouraged to exercise caution upon receiving any such interview opportunity that requires payment of any money.