Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PROCUREMENT AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
The holder of the position shall be responsible for supporting in the development and implementation of Procurement and Administrative policies and strategies, to co-ordinate procurement/administration practices and to maximize savings and benefits available to AAIK and to ensure all AAIK assets and facilities are well secured and operating and managed efficiently.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Purchasing and Supplies Management, Business administration or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Have three (3) years minimum working experience in equivalent capacity and in a large NGO.
- Knowledge of Assets and facilities management.
- Proficient knowledge on Logistics skills and import & export is an added advantage.
- Strong sense of initiation, responsibility, ownership and excellent attention to detail to get things done well and fast.
Leading Innovation and Change – Establish a culture of excellence in respective to a team that values experimentation and continuous improvement
• Feminist Leadership – Championing feminist leadership principles and values including commitment to diversity and inclusion (race, gender, power)
• Child protection and safeguarding –Embed AAIK and sector’s approach to child protection and Safeguarding is embedded in all initiatives holistically
• AAIK Values Practice – Ensure a personal and team culture that demonstrates all of AAI’s Values including: Mutual Respect, Equity an Justice, Integrity, Solidarity with people Living in Poverty and Exclusion,
Courage of Conviction, Independence and Humility Procurement • Operationalization and implementation of all procurement laws, regulations and guidelines applicable in the tendering process and all
processes at the Head office.
• Offering advisory services to user departments for effective and efficient implementation of Procurement plans.
• Prequalification of suppliers and keeping up to date database of suppliers
• Evaluation of tenders and requests for proposals.
• Preparation and documentation of various forms and documents related to the issuance and award of tenders which may include approval to bid, prequalification requests, advertisements, potential supplier evaluation
criteria, issuance of bid documents and tracking, regret letters and correlating of documents.
• Compiling and Issuing of local purchase orders and service orders and follow up with vendors.
• Participate in procurement committee deliberations including annual tendering and bidding process
• Generation of requisitions from the procurement system.
• Carryout procurement system clean up on a monthly basis.
• Preparation of documentation including Purchase Order requisitions quotations invoices contracts payment requisitions and submission to