Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About Us: City Eye Hospital is a social venture that provides quality and affordable eye care to people living in Kenya and is a member of the ACCESS eye hospital network in Sub-Saharan Africa. We are a dedicated, dynamic, and experienced team of eye care professionals.
We are looking forward to onboard top and unique talent to support our venture of offering unmatched eye care services in line with our core values; God, People and Excellence. We have exciting career opportunities as detailed below;
Our Ref: CEH/HR/REC/028/2021
Terms of Engagement: Locum- Initial 1-month Contract with an option of extension depending on role holder’s performance.
Place of work: City Eye Hospital – Main Hospital
Reporting to: Finance Manager
No. of Vacancies: 1
Main Purpose of the Role: Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Cashier shall be tasked with receiving payments from clients and compiling and reporting on the revenue collected at the unit.
- Receiving and recording payments from patients.
- Issuing receipts due to patients.
- Recording and issuing of clearance forms to patients.
- Issuing ETR receipts for vatable items and reconcile with daily sales.
- Reconcile revenue for all units in the base hospital and the branches.
- Prepare and file daily collection reports in the base hospital.
- Prepare and send daily collection summary for the base hospital and the aggregate for all units.
- Prepare, reconcile and send weekly and monthly revenue reports for all units.
- Any other responsibility that may be given by the Line Manager or any other person placed in authority over them.
Knowledge and Experience Required
- CPA part II
- Two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must be available to on- board immediately.
Key Skills and Competencies Required
- Good leadership, Interpersonal communication and Customer Care Skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to uphold and align oneself with the core values of city eye hospital.
Interested and qualified candidates to make their applications through email@example.com with the subject being “Cashier – CEH/HR/REC/028/2021’’.
Interviews shall be done on a rolling basis until the best fit candidate is identified.
The application must include;
An up-to-date CV, not more than 4 pages long, with the current and expected remuneration indicated in the CV.
A one-page document in PDF format explaining how their personality aligns to the core values of City Eye Hospital.
We are committed to grant you a great applicant’s experience, and we do not discriminate against gender, religion, marital status or any other diversities. All applications shall be accorded due consideration but due to the high volume of the same that we receive, we shall only be able to contact the shortlisted candidates. Applicants who fail to adhere to the application criteria indicated and do not meet the qualifications highlighted shall automatically be disqualified