Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HFC Limited, the banking and property finance subsidiary of HF Group has an exciting opportunity in our Digital Financial Sevices Division. We are seeking for a talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance, excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Reporting To: Head, Digital Technology & Delivery
Overall Job Purpose
The Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of all projects within the group, including new system implementations, existing systems upgrades and modifications.
- Define project scope, deliverables, roles and responsibilities in collaboration with stakeholders and business partners.
- Use of project management approach – Waterfall, Agile or Hybrid – based on the project type and complexity.
- Escalation of all risks and issues that require management guidance and decisions through the appointed line manager.
- Planning and Execution – defines in collaboration with the project team the delivery work packages and ensures delivery by the respective teams within the set timelines.
- Periodic communication with all stakeholders based on the project communication plan defined for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Provide process improvement recommendations based on best practices and industry standards.
- Resolves conflicts by demonstrating leadership and appropriate decision-making competencies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group; developers, product owners, and subject matter experts.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Must have 4+ years’ experience in managing technical, digital and commercial projects in the financial services industry include Fintechs.
- Must have demonstrated success managing software projects in financial services. Hands-on knowledge of two or more of the following: digital platforms, Core Banking Systems, CRM systems, Credit Risk Management Systems.
- Candidates must have very strong skills across digital platforms, emerging technologies and software development life cycle but must also have experience planning and implementing.
- Must have PMP or Prince2(Foundation & Practitioner) certification.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Inspire trust within (project teams and business groups) and outside (vendors and consultants) the organization and demonstrates personal integrity and trustworthiness.
- Entrepreneurial and commercially minded, highly creative, and able to innovate quickly.
- Take a persuasive stand on difficult issues and on behalf of projects’ stakeholders.
- Have an innovative mind-set and fresh perspective to the design and development of new and existing business models to support clients in achieving break-through results.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with a positive, can-do attitude and an approach of “no job is too small or big”.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Deep understanding Project management methodologies and experience using supporting software tools & techniques.
- Experience managing technical teams preferably using agile methodologies