Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No. HRJIC627
Position: International Private Medical Insurer (IPMI) Business Development Officer
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for IPMI Business Development Officer, Jubilee Health Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the Head of Business Development and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
Under general supervision, the role holder is responsible for Developing medical business growth in line with the business targets/goals and Retention of Existing portfolio.
1. Management of the IPMI portfolio
2. Grow and oversee the attainment of the IPMI revenue targets against set targets
3. Managing an efficient sales cycle by tracking, preparing, maintaining and providing sales reports
4. Determine Clientele needs and providing IPMI solutions that solve this need
5. Proactive prospect follow-up’s and ensure timely reporting
6. Ensuring Timely proposal and quotation submission
7. Provide expertise in providing policy interpretations to clients
8. Ensure profitability of the relevant channel at appropriate cost levels
9. Ensuring maximum business retention
10. Coordinating product presentations to prospects; executive teams and members of staff.
11. Ensuring client complaints are addressed and resolved on an ongoing basis
12. Analyze market opportunities – continuously develop structures & products that ensure competitiveness against evolving market trends
13. Ensure accurate and timely inception of new business. Client data base should be up to date, clean and correct.
14. Create awareness and increase uptake of digital platforms
15. Meet the JHIL customer Experience standards
16. Effectively communicate and interact with other business units to achieve goals
17. Develop/maintain proactive/effective business relationships, both internally and externally to ensureseamless delivery
18. Taking part in other projects to gain all round knowledge of JHIL
19. Support and encourage team spirit by skills, experience and knowledge sharing
1. Minimum 2 years experience in IPMI setting
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
3. Client focused with high attention to detail
4. Time management skills
5. Good negotiation skills
6. Business planning and implementation
1. Bachelor’s degree in a Business Related field
2. Professional Insurance qualification (AIIK/CII)
Minimum of three years’ experience in Medical Insurance Business Development role If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 18th June 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.