Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No. HRJIC628
Position: Relationship Manager, Retail Medical
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Relationship Manager, Retail Medical, Jubilee Health Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the Retention Manager and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
Under general supervision, the role holder is responsible for retention of existing business, replacement of lost business, new business, profitability, maintaining and growing the relationship with the clients and intermediaries through the provision of excellent Customer Experience.
1. Proactively manage a portfolio of schemes allocated by retaining at the target set, maintaining, increasing premium & lives volume through organic growth and by selling additional benefits and enhancements.
2. Grow topline by bringing in new business to meet the new business target and replacing all renewal business lost. Support BD in tender business whether new or renewal. Always seek market intelligence for all business (new/existing) to support renewal and new business on competitive pricing
3. Provide a dedicated and comprehensive service to intermediaries/clients, acting at all times as the primary point of contact between client/intermediary and JIC and deliver the highest level of customer care to ensure that expectations are met and exceeded.
4. Ensure clients are provided with correct quotes for new/existing business, revisions are prompt and in line with their specific requirements and JIC renewal and risk strategy. Ensure renewal terms are signed off and discussed with the Underwriting manager & dispatched as per process and secure renewals of schemes assigned.
5. Liaise closely with specific teams to ensure that all client debits/credits/cards/documents are issued correctly & dispatched promptly within set TATS and as per clients SLA agreement. Monitor progress of all/any improvements agreed upon with client and to be implemented by various teams
6. Ensure accurate and timely setting up and management of membership details in Actisure for schemes allocated. Client data base should be up to date, clean and correct at all times. Ensure active list is sent to client/intermediary regularly for verification, support on premium/excess collection to prevent client going into suspension.
7. Provide the necessary support to intermediary by training them on the medical products where required
8. Generate correct and complete internal monthly/quarterly and annual portfolio performance reports and external client reports and ensure these are sent promptly to the intermediary/client or line manager/supervisor for internal reports.
9. Be aware of any regulatory/legal changes affecting clients. Ensure all JIC – Know Your Customer, IRA and government regulations/rules are complied with
10. Be fully committed and dedicated to personal development and growth, working towards the achievement of targets on agreed periodic basis. Attend training programs, workshops and seminars as directed by Management.
11. Support duties for the underwriters as directed by Underwriting Manager
1. Health Benefits Plan Management
2. Sales and Customer Service
3. Strong IT Skills and database administration
4. Presentation and public speaking skills
5. Excellent report writing, communication and interpersonal skills
1. University Graduate in business related degree com/Finance/Business Adm/Insurance Option/Marketing, or economics)
2. Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite & packages (word, excel, PowerPoint and vision)
3. Professional insurance qualifications – CII/COP (Gen and Medical Papers) an added advantage
4. COP (Medical & Gen Paper)
5. Knowledge of actisure package – added advantage
Minimum of three years’ experience in the insurance industry preferably in client servicing. Experience in handling SME clients/portfolio is a must. The successful role holder should also have sales experience with a high closing ratio If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 25th June 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.