Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CHIEF OFFICER, GEOTHERMAL TRAINING CENTRE – HRAD/HRD/01/06/2021
Chief Officer , Geothermal Training Centre
Job SummaryThe position is responsible for development and implementation of capacity building initiatives/ programmes in all areas related to energy research, geothermal resource marketing.
- Recruit, hire, and manage team members, holding them to a high standard of performance and ensuring compliance with the Center HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure ongoing programmatic excellence, rigorous program evaluation, and consistent quality of finance and administration, fundraising, communications, and systems relating to the Training Center.
- Oversee the development and implementation of high-quality programming for the Training Center, built on best practices in the field, innovation, and sharing of resources.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations; and oversee risk mitigation strategies.
- Expand fundraising activities to support existing program operations and programmatic/capital expansion.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures for the Learning Center.
- Oversee the safety of Learners served by the Center through policies and procedures, training, facilities oversight, and other methods.
- Ensure that the Center meets revenue targets by providing leadership in marketing the products and services for revenue generation, and tracking progress and accountability.
- Develop and implement the approved budgets, Strategic Plans, Work Plans and for the institution by allocating resources and plans appropriately within the Center
- Build and sustain partnerships with strategic organizations in the sector and Region to improve services to Learners.
- Provides appropriate matrices for decision making.
- Ensures preparation of centre papers to management
- Ensures proper custody and sharing of centre learning resources
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
(i) Bachelors degree in Education preferably in a Science discipline
(ii) Certificate in Institutional Management, an added advantage
(iii) Certification in Curriculum Development
(iv) Membership to Teachers Service Commission or an equivalent professional membership organization
(v) A minimum of seven (7 ) years of relevant work experience in heading a Technical training institution three (3) of which at a Senior level .
Minimum Years of Working Experience : 7
Minimum Education Level : Undergraduate
Deadline is 25th June 2021