Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ICT OFFICER GRAPHICS DESIGN – Ref: HRAD/FICTD/05/0
Job SummaryThe position is responsible for combining technology and art to communicate ideas through images. The individual shall apply creative thinking to deliver solutions to meet changing business requirements for creating engaging visual concepts and graphics for a variety of messages by defining requirements, visualizing, and creating visual graphics, shaping the visual aspects of websites, social media, presentations and more.
- Transform data into visual graphics, diagrams, and presentations to make complex ideas more accessible and produce visual content.
- Design visual designs and graphics for communication (documents/web), presentations or as required.
- Study design briefs, conceptualizing visuals based on requirements.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Design layouts, create visual elements/designs and illustrating to help deliver a message across digital and offline media.
- Develop illustrations, concepts and other designs using software or by hand.
- Present design concepts, rough drafts and ideas to various stakeholders and determine the scope of a project
- Capture and communicate the right message with a creative flair and to translate requirements into design.
- Engage on a variety of design elements to achieve artistic, creative, or decorative effects.
- Review designs for errors, test graphics across various media and review final layouts and suggesting improvements, when necessary, before printing or publishing them
- Deliver required designs by use of digital illustration, photo editing and layout software.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts with software.
- Create aesthetically pleasing images that accompany written text.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Academic / Previous relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information technology, Graphic design, Fine Arts, or related field.
- At least three (3) years’ experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a compelling portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
Minimum Years of Working Experience : 3
Minimum Education Level : Undergraduate