Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PROPERTY ASSISTANT – Ref: HRAD/CSLAD/02/0
Job SummaryThe job holder will assist in undertaking timely conveyance relating to acquisition of land and title deeds, preparation and administration of leases, and property management,
- Coordinate and administer all aspects of company property in accordance with company policy, commissioner of lands and local authority by-laws
- Facilitate the negotiation of leases as per approved company policies and ensure that the conditions of the lease are followed within schedule
- Process the acquisition of land and registration of land titles and administration of leases
- Facilitate purchase, lease or acquisition of land or premises for utilization by the company
- Liaising with County Government and government institutions on statutory payment of levies.
- Facilitate the timely payment of land rates and rents in compliance with County Government Laws and National Land Commission.
- Duly make entries and regularly update the register/inventory of Company assets and titles.
- Coordinate valuation of Company’s property as and when required.
- Ensuring relevant documents are processed to facilitate application for title deeds for properties acquired by the company
- Ensure that property boundaries are identifiable
- Identifying cost effective office accommodation as necessary
Educational Requirements & work experience
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Land Survey, Property Management, Property Finance , Physical Planning or equivalent from a recognised institution
- Certified computer applications
- At least three (3) years in property management and administration.
Minimum Years of Working Experience : 3
Minimum Education Level : Diploma