Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PROPERTY OFFICER – HRAD/CSLA/01/06/2021
The jobholder is responsible for undertaking timely conveyance relating to acquisition and purchase of land and is also responsible for the preparation and administration of leases and property management.
Key Duties & responsibilities
- Acquisition of land and registration of land titles and administration of leases.
- Purchase of land or premises.
- Negotiate and obtain leases.
- Coordinate and administer all aspects of company property as per company policy and other requirements set by the National Land Commission, Ministry of Lands and the County Government laws
- Process relevant documents and approvals from County Governments and Ministries.
- Liaise with County Governments and Government institutions for statutory payments.
- Facilitate the valuation of company property.
- Identify and manage property boundaries.
- Identify cost effective office accommodation.
- Maintain an inventory of the company property
- Educational Requirements & work experience
- Bachelor of Arts (Land Economics) or Real Estate, Land Survey, Property Management, Property Finance , Physical Planning or equivalent from a recognised institution
- At least three (3) years in property management and administration
- Full Member of Institute of Surveyors of Kenya
Minimum Years of Working Experience : 3
Minimum Education Level : Undergraduate