Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SENIOR SYSTEMS ANALYST – SAP FICO – HRAD/FICT/03/06/2021
Senior Systems Analyst – SAP FICO
Job SummaryThe jobholder is responsible for providing corporate-wide support for implementation and optimization of policies, programs, projects and procedures for SAP Financials functional areas and processes while supporting system users and effecting enhancements to cater for additional or changing needs.
Key Responsibilities/ Supervisory roles
- Assist in defining and validating business requirements, including the identification and assessment of gaps between such requirements and SAP functional capabilities.
- Participate in process design activities and workshops (business blueprinting) and create business process definitions.
- Guide business users on scope and estimate system changes for SAP processes.
- Review and approve definitive business processes for alignment with SAP technologies and architectures.
- Performs configuration and functional design to support solutions and processes utilizing SAP.
- Coordinating development efforts with the technical resources within the SAP platform.
- Work closely with other SAP Analysts and business users to design, implement and enhance work products and processes.
- Responsible for resolving functional, configuration, and data errors in the system and providing Level 1 support to resolve problems in the use of the SAP screens, tools, and processes.
- Monitor and ensure that SAP is operating efficiently and the data between the ERP modules of SAP and ancillary systems are consistent, resolve data process errors in a timely manner.
- Identify and coordinate application of the OSS Notes and ensure appropriate table files are maintained.
- Support testing of SAP modifications, fixes, and planning and implementation of new releases:
Academic /Professional Qualifications and Membership
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or any other IT related field.
- Relevant Post Graduate qualification is an added advantage.
- SAP Certification
- Member of a relevant professional body.
Previous relevant work experience required.
- The job holder should have at least seven (7) years experience working with an ERP or in an ICT Environment
- Possess Systems design & development, application management and business process knowledge.
Minimum Years of Working Experience : 7
Minimum Education Level : Undergraduate
Deadline is 25th June,2021