Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Vacancy number CGHR/197/04/21
Position: Data Analyst J/G KMR 6 (1 position)
Duration: One (1) year with a possibility of extension
Reporting to: Principal Investigator
The successful candidate will work with the Data Management team, Study Coordinators and the Principal Investigators in planning for data collection including setting up of tablets and databases, training of staff on data collection using the appropriate tools, overseeing data collection, validation and cleaning process and finally analysing the data. The holder of this position shall be based at the KEMRI-CGHR field station in Kisian with regular visits to the study field sites.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Applied Statistics, Biostatistics or Mathematics, from a recognized university.
• Excellent working knowledge of statistical packages/programs (preferably R or STATA) and statistical analyses.
• Knowledge of database languages, such as SQL or visual basic preferable.
• An analytical mind-set with excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Ability to translate complex problems clearly and in nontechnical terms
• Ability to communicate, express ideas clearly and concisely, in both written and oral formats
• Ability and willingness to learn additional skills on the job
Terms of Employment: One (1) year renewable contract as per KEMRI scheme of service and a Probation period for the first 3 months.
Remuneration: Compensation is negotiable within a relevant grade, based on education levels, relevant experience and demonstrated competency. The salary scheme is based on the KEMRI scales.
Apply to through email; email@example.com no later than 28th June, 2021
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER; WOMEN AND DISABLED PERSONS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. KEMRI DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF ITS SELECTION PROCESS INCLUDING APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING AND PROCESSING OF OFFER LETTER. IF ASKED FOR A FEE, REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY TO RELEVANT AUTHORITY
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted