Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KUSCCO have been at the forefront of efforts to form and develop strong and viable SACCOs. Our key roles at KUSCCO – as the umbrella body for SACCOs – are mainly advocacy and representation. In addition, we offer SACCOs and other cooperatives financial and technical assistance, tailored to largely benefit the middle and low income earners both in Kenya’s rural and urban areas. This is a significant fraction of Kenya’s population that drives the country’s economy through the small and medium enterprise (SME) engine.
- Reconciliation of mobile banking transactions and ATM transactions on daily basis.
- Ensure smooth operations of mobile banking by monitoring the cash balances and liaising with the FOSA operation manager for float management on the same.
- Monitoring of all E-channels transactions and flagging suspicious transactions.
- Advising the FOSA manager on all matters relating to electronic channels.
- Liaising with 3rd parties contracted by the Sacco in provision of e channels services.
- Liaising with ICT department to eliminate downtime on all e -channels.
Necessary Qualifications and Skills:
- Diploma in ICT or its equivalent
- Hands on experience in E-Systems
- Accounting knowledge will be an added advantage
Skills and Desired Qualities:
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Project management skills
- Possess high level of integrity
Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in a financial institution.
How to Apply
Online applications can be sent to email@example.com and MUST clearly state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject. All applications must be received by 25th June 2021.